Participating virtually is now the thing to do! It’s easy to Plunge virtually. Register, create your profile, collect $100 in Pledges using social media – then stay home on February 20. :) Support hearing health and hearing impaired local youth from the comfort of your own warm, dry, couch.
There are a lot of good reasons to Plunge virtually:
- Support hearing health and hearing impaired youth in the valley!
- High-risk due to health concern
- Committed for that date
- Out of town or out of state
- Not feeling well, and in quarantine
- Strict self-isolation practices
- Never have, and never will work up the nerve :)