February 20, 2021
On-site Registration Opens: 10:00 am
For best parking, show up early and follow the instructions of our parking attendant volunteers – the Midnight Son Riders Christian Motorcycle Association.
Home Cookin’ by the Palmer Elks Lodge
While you’re waiting for the first Plunge, take advantage of home cooked meal, available for purchase.
Ask about the special Mat-Su Plunge signature cocktail created by the Elks top Mixologist just for the 2021 Plunge!
National Anthem – 12:00 pm
Our national anthem will be sung and signed by the Colony High School American Sign Language Honor Society.
The Plunge is on!
Take the Plunge – 12:05 pm
Individual and Team Plungers hit the water starting at noon. Hats-off to the Mat-Su Borough Water Rescue Team, who will be in the water until the last Plunger scrambles out.
- Jump in the Hot Tub – sponsored by Arctic Home Living – a life saver for a cold Plunger!
- Plunger Dry-off Towels courtesy of The Alaska Club – be sure to turn in your cold, wet towel when you’re done with it.
- MCs include Eddie Maxwell from Ohana Media and Elise Buchholz with Jack White Real Estate and current President of the Mat Su Sertoma Club. On-ice commentary from Sertoma’s own, John Klapperich.
After all our Plungers have taken the leap, we’ll be starting off our Awards Ceremony in the warmth inside the Elks, with a 50/50 Raffle!
Golden Plunger Awards
All Plungers eligible for a Golden Plunger Award in the following categories:
- Most money raised – Individual
- Most Money raised – Team
- Best Costume – Individual
- Best Costume – Team
- Scaredy Cat Award
- Who Came the Farthest?
Relax and enjoy shared stories with the other Plungers in the warmth of the Palmer Elks Lodge while the adrenaline wanes and feeling returns to your toes.
You can review the Covid–19 Mitigation Plan for this event here.
Thank you for supporting the Mat-Su Sertoma Club’s Mat-Su Plunge!
See you next year!!